Humor - last carpenter job

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Humor - last carpenter job

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Well, this turned out to be his last bit of woodworking...

TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Post by Jeff Quinn »

Growing up in Tennessee and for a short time in Kentucky, we had outhouses, but never a two-seater. I like a bit more solitude for such endeavors myself. We did have one with a glass door and no roof, but it was back in the woods enough to afford a bit of privacy. When Daddy built it, the glass door was available, so that is what he used. We thought it was pretty high class, as there were times when we had no outhouse, and just headed for the woods.
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by spurgon »

Funny stuff there.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

fat

Post by brucew44guns »

I guess they had fat A---d women even way back there.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Thanks for the morning chuckle!
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Seems like a two seater would show it's utility depending on whether you're right or left handed. Elbow room, ya know.

As to the size issue, there are some scary big ones out there.

I wonder if there's an OSHA regulation dealing with port dimensions, and does it change depending on the docking apendage size and weight?

:shock:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Now that is funny!

I spent a weekend up the mountains of AZ one winter. The cabin came complete with a 2 holer out house. I thought it was kind of silly myself. Since I always went alone and every body else did too.
Unlike the one in the cartoon, both holes in this one were the same size.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Har, har. (kneeslap) Good one!!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

YesSir, my Grandfolks' house in the country was a one holer. I remember it well. The well, too. And the Moore coal stove in the parlor and the wood cook stove with the hot water chamber in it. Dang, I'm old.
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PPpastordon »

Well, I have seen more than a few "2 holers" in my day and they always had the same size hole on each side. I have always wondered why it had 2 holes because I know nobody ever ventured to join me sitting on the other side's hole (thank goodness) and I sure never tried to join anyone else.
However, I suppose there was many times a couple of boys (my brother, one of my cousins, etc., and I) found ourselves there for doing what only required standing.

"YesSir, my Grandfolks' house in the country was a one holer. I remember it well. The well, too. And the Moore coal stove in the parlor and the wood cook stove with the hot water chamber in it. Dang, I'm old."

I am quite sure my grandparents' outhouse was a two holer, but they been dead since the early 60's and some memories have faded a bit. However, I remember well when they had only fireplaces and no heating stove. I also remember Momma's "wood cook stove with the hot water chamber in it." Wow BlaineG; guess I'm getting a few years on me, too.
Grace and Peace.
Pastordon
Pastordon's Blog
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. (1 Cor. 8:2)
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ohwin94_61 »

Sounds like a $hity deal :lol:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

We used to vacation at an old boy scout camp on Washington Island, WI, and they had some old 4 and 5-holers there! Must have been like when our first grade teacher would herd us all down the restroom for 'p-break' and peek in the door to make sure we weren't having bad aim and any resultant fights, etc.

In light of the bowing OUT thread, I thought I'd post the 'correct' version of this cartoon for THIS website: :wink:

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I like the corrected version. Does that mean this post is no longer "OT"? :wink: