JimT

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
spurgon
Levergunner 2.0

JimT

Post by spurgon »

Jim

Our readings generate questions of course. My readings here are no different. I read your post entitled "It ain't rocket science". Who could not agree 100%? More important to me than even that topic is the one below it entitled "The best friend." I've had a question in my mind for a few days and The Best Friend pretty much nailed down the answer for me. If there were more men of God with your understanding our lives here on earth would no doubt be a better place. Few people see through the, sometimes confusing,scriptures to the actual central meaning of the incarnation of Jesus. My Mama and Daddy are two others. Everyone wasn't lucky enough to be raised by them or witnessed to by you.
Thanks neighbor
spurgon
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Thank you sir .. I cannot take any credit. I went to school.

The School of Hard Knocks.

I could have been as self-righteous as some others but things happened to me to make me realize I was no better and sometimes not half as good as some of the folks I was talking to.

I am still in School by the way.

(Oh .. the "knocks" were usually on the side of my head - and I needed them ... still do from time to time)