Leverguns Hunt July 11-14th

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Leverguns Hunt July 11-14th

Post by 86er »

WHERE: San Antonio Area, TX
WHAT: Axis, Aoudad, Watusi, Waterbuffalo, Rams, Hogs, Goats (Only species that are prime in summer)
WHEN: July 11-14th 2012 - Arrive Wed or Thurs and hunt Thurs afternoon, Friday and Sat morning.
HOW: Hunts will be spot and stalk or from blinds, your choice
INCLUDED: Lodging, Guide, Trophy Fees, Skinning, Walk-in cooler, rifle range use, night varmint hunts
COST: $550 (Rams, Hogs -2, Goats, watusi under 800 pounds, select does and elk cows) $1500 Axis buck, Aoudad, Waterbuffalo. Limited other animals available on request
TRANSPORTATION: R/T airport pickup available

Levergunners: Summer is Axis buck and Aoudad season. Axis are hard horned in summer and we've been seeing bucks in the 30" range. This is arguably the best venison meat of the deer species. We will hunt on three different ranches depending on what you are after. Rams include Corsican, TX Dall, Black Hawaiian and Spotted Desert and goat include Hybrid Ibex, Himilayan Mountain Billy, and Polynesian.

PM, Email or Call for more details.
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
RKrodle
Senior Levergunner

Re: Leverguns Hunt July 11-14th

Post by RKrodle »

I may have to take you up on a cow elk, my favorite eating animal!!
Ricky

DWWC
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

I also noticed some red deer hinds that are not bred. I'll put them on the list in the $550 category. One of the other ranches would like us to take some Springbok that are also a summer season animal. These are $3000 (which is $1500 off the regular price he gets!)
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That sounds like a great price on the cow elk. I need to talk to PillHer, and I need to verify that I will be off at that time.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Dang, I'll even be in San Antonio.

Not sure I could talk the wife unit into letting me go hunt instead of... whatever she has in mind... Riverwalk, shopping, etc

If you know where you'll be hunting I'd sure like to stop in and see what kind of critters y'all are taking.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

After Africa, I need to catch up on work and farm chores, but I will be there in spirit.
Have fun. :mrgreen:
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/