Plano cases

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Plano cases

Post by 86er »

I've owned three Plano Molding Company brand cases, two for firearms and one for a bow. One of the gun cases broke a latch off. Plano sent me a new case at no charge. (I already replaced it as I didnt think I'd get a new one, so I sold the new one). A few days ago I lost a latch off of my bow case. The case was purchased in 1992 on sale for $22.95. I sent and email asking Plano if they still made the latches and if I could purchase one. Two days later in the mail I received a complete new set of latches - no charge. Fantastic customer service and support! Take a look at their products when you are considering a new hard case for gun, bow or crossbow, or fishing tackle box.
Professional Hunter
http://www.TARSPORTING.com
"Worldwide Hunting Adventures"

Professional Hunters Assoc of South Africa
SCI - Life Member
NRA - Life Member
NAHC - Trophy Life Member
DWWC - Member
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Plano cases

Post by .45colt »

Thanks for the report Joe. more companies should follow their example.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

I always look for Plano......still made in the good old USA.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

COOL, great to hear that.
I own several of their cases. All of mine are in good shape.

Back in the day ,they were hard to come by. I bought mine from the airlines. They supplied them at a very reasonable price to people who were going to use them to transport guns when they traveled on their airline. :wink:
I think they sold them at their cost. :D
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

.45colt wrote:Thanks for the report Joe. more companies should follow their example.
+1
NRA Life Member
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by RustyJr »

I have a Plano bow case and have no complaints. Glad to hear that they have good customer service. Thanks for the report Joe.

RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have used their fishing tackle boxes for a long time. I don't see any need to look at any other brand.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost