OT-Apology Concerning Military Losses Post

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

OT-Apology Concerning Military Losses Post

Post by Dastook »

I am sorry. I should have rerun the numbers before posting. I have corrected them and they show a different picture, and am apologizing. This post was not done this way intentionally. I received this information from a trusted friend who is a banker for hell’s sake. I had no reason until now he would be wrong. Luckily I don’t bank with him. I have learned my lesson as a rookie poster. Please except my apology.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
nemhed
Senior Levergunner

Post by nemhed »

Hey, you apologized for your mistake and corrected for it. Most people would have crawled into the anonymity of the internet and disappeared without another word.
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

I, too, have provided erroneous information in posts (fortunately not this forum yet). I can always respect a man who admits his mistakes and takes responsibility for same.

I think the purpose of your post was probably lost at one point. Training accidents, auto accidents, suicides, etc. account for a certain number of military losses each year. Therefore, a certain number of deaths would have occurred during the Bush Administration (War or Not). I agree that President Bush is not given a fair shake in the mainstream media on this point. Conversely, I don't know if such a calculation could be made. Am I close to the original intent of your post?
Redneck suicide note: Here, hold my beer and watch this!!
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

Dastook, you're a good man. Thanks.

bogie