My Ruger revolvers

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JcJ78

My Ruger revolvers

Post by JcJ78 »

Hey all, I'm a newbie here. Just wanted to show yuns these. This is why I started chasing pistol caliber leverguns. Image
They are top to bottom:
1976 Blackhawk .357 Convertible 6.5" "Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty"
1986 Blackhawk .45 Convertible 7.5"
1996 Super Blackhawk .44 10.5"
2007 SP101 .357 3" (my old lady's house gun)
The convertibles and SBH are all wearing standard grips again (I gave $15 for those big wood grips I use if I think I'll be hard on em)

Now it feels more at ease with the B-92 I traded for.
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Re: My Ruger revolvers

Post by shooter »

Welcome to the forum! IMO, you can't beat a good Ruger sixgun for the price and quality.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
oregon73
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oregon73 »

You have good taste in revolvers. You should try out some old model Rugers sometime.

And is it my eyes, or are all of them guns loaded? :D

Rob
NRA
JcJ78

Post by JcJ78 »

They had homemade "snap caps" in em. I put silicone in spent shells with punched primers. I'm too cheap to buy real ones when I can make em for naught. Its one way to justify aluminium case ammo.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Very good taste in revolvers! 8)
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

Welcome to the fire. :D Have some coffee and set a spell. Lots of great information from guys who really know their stuff on leverguns as well as other types of smokepoles.
Nice collection of Rugers ya got there pard.
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Those are really nice! I am a big fan of the Ruger SA's as well. Welcome!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Hard not to like the Rugers...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "