Eabco 'Garage Sale' - Williams FP, Encore firearms, etc...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Eabco 'Garage Sale' - Williams FP, Encore firearms, etc...

Post by AJMD429 »

Williams Sights - Unsold Old Stock New In Box

Williams FP-94/36 Sight for Winchester 94 (top eject) and Marlin 336, 1894, 1895, 444, and 30AS Lever Action Rifles. Sale $39
They only list two in stock...

http://www.eabco.com/EABSale0607.html

They also have a couple on-sale (custom shop probably ordered but never picked up) Encores - check the ones out in 35 Whelen ($375) and 280 Remington ($325). These are evidently complete firearms - not just barrels...!
Complete Guns and Barrels... Brand New-In-Box

EABCS1 Custom EABCO Custom Encore 35 Whelen. 26", Std Taper Factory Blue with 6 holes. $375

EABCS2 Custom EABCO Custom Encore 35 Whelen 11" Stainless Heavy Contour w/6 holes $435

EABTC02 207-4856 207-4856, Encore ProHunter 308 Marlin Stainless Fluted 28" barrel $259.00 Qty. 2

EABTC01 207-4829 127-808B 4829 Encore PH 280 Rem, Stnls Fluted 28" Barrel PLUS KeyLock Black Scope Base w/6 Screw Installation $325.95
http://www.eabco.com/EABSale0607.html
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
nemhed
Senior Levergunner

Re: Eabco 'Garage Sale' - Williams FP, Encore firearms, etc.

Post by nemhed »

I called about the Williams FP 94/36 today and surprisingly they still had one left so I nabbed it. Thanks for the heads up!! Their shipping is very reasonable so this ended up being about half price!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I'm surprised the 35 Whelen has lasted any time at all there; I'd likely snag it if it had come by six months ago (but glad I didn't as something else would have had to go bye-bye to recoup funds for it).

Still a great deal though - not much more of an all-around hunting package than a 35 Whelen in an Encore rifle...!
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

AJMD429 wrote:I'm surprised the 35 Whelen has lasted any time at all there; I'd likely snag it if it had come by six months ago (but glad I didn't as something else would have had to go bye-bye to recoup funds for it).

Still a great deal though - not much more of an all-around hunting package than a 35 Whelen in an Encore rifle...!
That price they have is just for the barrel.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

harry wrote:That price they have is just for the barrel.
Well, bummer - still have always thought the 35 Whelen would make a good-at-most-things cartridge, especially with some of the heavier and pointed 35 caliber bullets out the past few years. My "big 35" is a 35 Remington though, and despite the much lower power, it seems like a very versatile round. Other than the 357 Magnums, it seems the 35-caliber rounds just got bracketed and beat by the sexier 338's and the monstrous 375's... :(