.303 Savage Brass on Sale at Grafs

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hobie

.303 Savage Brass on Sale at Grafs

Post by Hobie »

Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hobie,
I got all excited and found the 303 brass to be "out of stock". I don't even have a 303 but I was going to buy a hundred so I have an excuse to buy the rifle. I do see lots of them for sale, so its been on my list of "things to buy before I die"----------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Already out of stock! :shock: :lol: I'm not really surprised which is why I posted here. Just yesterday I got my flyer advertising Norma brass at $25.99 per 20 and Grafs brass (Priv Partisan) at $44 and change per 100. I just don't understand why Starline hasn't picked up on this one as well. Thousands of Model 99s and people are starving for brass. :roll:

This brass shortage is the reason I got mine in .308. I figured if I couldn't get a classic chambering I'd get a practical one. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Ron Macy
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Ron Macy »

I bought the 303 Savage for a friend and 6.5 Italian for my SIL for all the help they've been around my place at the lake. Both calibers of brass look really good.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

:D :shock: :shock: just like last spring it was all out of stock in a hurry because they had so many orders spoken for. I didn't even get excited.Jim.
Big Bore 94
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Big Bore 94 »

Happiness is a lifetime supply of 303 Savage. I wish.....more would try 303's and enjoy. 250& 300 Savages have come and gone. But my 1904 B model I would not part with for triple it's actual worth. Found some more boxes at a local estate sale this winter. Just remember if you take it to a public range. Figure in some extra Savage time (EST) to let others see quality built firearms in an early smokeless cartridge. I wish I were able to take it on some hunts and see how those 190 grains penetrate.
Cocked & Locked
Levergunner

Post by Cocked & Locked »

Happiness is a lifetime supply of 303 Savage.
:D Yes, I agree! I have some of it is from the early days and some from the 1950's. My favorite is 200 NIB brass from the limited run Winchester made in 1996. I also have several boxes of Winchester factory loaded ammo from the 1996 run.

I'm Blessed

C&L
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

And to think that you used to see it on the shelves of every country store around here... :(
Sincerely,

Hobie