Off Duty Police can not carry at NFL Stadium!!!!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rbertalotto
Senior Levergunner

Off Duty Police can not carry at NFL Stadium!!!!!!

Post by rbertalotto »

Are you kidding me! The NFL just passed a rule that off duty police officers can not carry at the stadiums........I'm getting real sick and tired of all this!
Roy B
Dartmouth, MA
www.rvbprecision.com
tom deinek
Levergunner

Re: Off Duty Police can not carry at NFL Stadium!!!!!!

Post by tom deinek »

rbertalotto wrote:Are you kidding me! The NFL just passed a rule that off duty police officers can not carry at the stadiums........I'm getting real sick and tired of all this!
Well then, we need to boycott the NFL. Someone here the other day wanted to boycot Shell Oil because one of their stations was not cpl friendly. Why should the NFL be exempt from our sanction?
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

IMO, cops shouldn't have any privileges above or beyond what the average citizen has in the same venue.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Touchy subject. I think that anyone with a valid license for concealed carry or an off duty law enforcement agent should be allowed to carry anywhere, with one exception. If they plan on having more than 1 drink, then they should leave the gun in the car or at home. I am sure there will be a lot more opinions here, and this is just my opinion. I am not going to any NFL games anymore.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost