OK, You Win 94 Collectors.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

OK, You Win 94 Collectors.....

Post by 66GTO »

What is this? Trapper?

https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=364840

Not sure about the large loop, it would take some getting used to, but I like the 16" barrel.

Too bad he won't take cash, only trades. I've never understood that. Sell for cash and use the cash to buy what you wanted to trade for.

I'm assuming this doesn't belong to a forum member. I can't imagine one of us giving this up as a trade on an AK
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: OK, You Win 94 Collectors.....

Post by Griff »

I'm pretty sure this is a late '70 or early '80s Trapper. Lever appears to be a copy of the JW 94 Commemorative... egg-shapped. I don't care the those levers, but they're easy enough to change out. Some folks really like 'em.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
QCI Winchesters
Levergunner 2.0

Post by QCI Winchesters »

My cousin got one just like it in .45 Colt, the blighter won't sell it to me. :(
When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!
Mutt
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mutt »

mine got stolen $#&^%*))

...........Mutt
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

In the 70s and 80s they also had a 16" barreled version called the Wrangler. It had a large loop lever too. Never did like them.

My 1980 Trapper in 30-30 looks just like a carbine except for the shorter barrel.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Wrangler - +1