E-mail from Henry Repeating Arms

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

E-mail from Henry Repeating Arms

Post by Hagler »

Ladies & gentlemen,

I just received this e-mail, from Henry RAC:
HENRY REPEATING ARMS
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY UPDATE

In October we shipped over 36,000 Henry rifles into our distribution system. The following models were shipped in very good quantities. You should have no trouble at all having your local dealer obtain any of the following Henry rifles. The dealer may have to contact more than one Henry distributor, but they should be able to obtain any of the following:

H001 Lever Action .22 LR
H001L Lever Action Carbine .22 LR
H001M Lever Action .22 Mag
H001T Frontier .22 LR
H001TM Frontier .22 Mag
H001Y Henry Lever Youth .22 LR
H002B US Survival Black .22 LR
H002C US Survival Camo .22 LR
H004 Golden Boy .22 LR
H004M Golden Boy .22 Mag
H004AF American Farmer Tribute
H004BSA Boy Scout 100th Anniversary
H004FM Firefighter Tribute Edition
H004LE Law Enforcement Tribute Edition
H004MS Military Service
H004MDD Golden Boy Deluxe Engraved 1st Ed .22 Mag
H004VDD Golden Boy Deluxe Engraved 1st Ed .17 HMR
H006 Big Boy .44 Mag
H006C Big Boy .45 Colt
H006M Big Boy .357 Mag
H006ES Eagle Scout 100th Anniversary
H007M Acu-Bolt .22 Mag
H009 Lever .30/30 Steel Round Barrel
H009B Lever .30/30 Brass Octagon

If your dealer is a full time stocking retail store and he makes an effort to check with more than one Henry distributor and cant find any of the Henry rifles listed above, please get back to me by emailing anthony@henryrepeating.com and I will personally make certain that you can obtain the Henry rifle(s) you desire.
These following models were shipped in smaller quantities and will be somewhat difficult to obtain at this time. We do plan on having greatly improved availability of these models in the first quarter of 2014:

H001V Varmint Express 17HMR
H001ML Mares Leg .22 LR
H001TV Frontier Express .17 HMR
H004V Golden Boy Express .17 HMR
H003T Pump Action .22 LR
H003TM Pump Action .22 Mag
H006ML Mares Leg .44 Mag
H006CML Mares Leg .45 Colt
H006MML Mares Leg .357 Mag
H006CB2 Big Boy Cowboy II
H006WL2 Big Boy Wildlife II
H010 Lever .45-70

Model H007 Acu-Bolt .22 LR and H007V Acu-Bolt .17 HMR are not available at all at this time.

For those interested in the new Original Henry Rifle, the first shipments of both the model H011 standard Original Henry Rifle .44-40 and the engraved model H011D Original Henry Rifle Deluxe Engraved will leave the factory December 15th 2013.

For those interested in the deluxe engraved 2nd edition Golden Boys and Big Boys:

H004D2 Golden Boy Deluxe II
last 175 being shipped and this item is sold out

H006D2 Big Boy Deluxe II .44 Mag
last 200 being shipped and this item is sold out

H006CD2 Big Boy Deluxe .44 Mag
100 being shipped, more available in 2014

H006MD2 Big Boy Deluxe .357 Mag
150 being shipped, more available in 2014

The new H004SE Henry Silver Eagle will start shipping December 1.

Anything further questions related to product availability can be sent to me at anthony@henryrepeating.com

Henry Repeating Arms is one of the country’s leading rifle manufacturers. Their legendary name dates back to 1860 when Benjamin Tyler Henry invented and patented the first practical repeating rifle during the Civil War. It became known as the "gun you could load on Sunday and shoot all week long.” Henry rifles went on to play a significant role in the frontier days of the American West and soon became one of the most legendary, respected and sought after rifles in the history of firearms. The company’s primary manufacturing facility is in Bayonne, New Jersey and they have a second facility in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.
Shawn
Last edited by Hagler on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Re: E-mail from Henry Repeating Arms

Post by Rusty »

IMHO Henry has THE BEST customer service of any company I've ever seen.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Sure sounds that way! -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
1894c

Post by 1894c »

i bought two Henry's this year, one was their basic .22cal rifle (H001 Lever Action .22 LR, 20" bbl ) and the other was their carbine .22 model (H001L Lever Action Carbine .22 LR, 16" bbl. big-loop). i sold the standard model to a friend i shoot with, after shooting it he asked how much and proceeded to an ATM. the carbine i still have and will always have, it's the best .22 cal shooter i've ever owned...Henry's makes good .22 cal. leverguns...just my opinion... :)
h001l-levercarbine-main.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Post by Buck Elliott »

That list tells me the HRA is trying to be the "Burger King" ("you can have it your way..") of the firearms world.. They want to try to make "something for everyone", instead of concentrating on working-class rifles, for everyday use.. Ultimately the practice dilutes their market Presence..

They need to take a lesson from Smith & Wesson's "Gun of the Moth Club" from several years back.. It nearly ruined S&W...
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Yeah, what's with companies that make things that their customers actually want to buy?

You'd think that folks would have a more sincere appreciation of run-of-the-mill, plain-jane, just-like-every-other-one type craftsmanship.

Hell in a hand basket, I tell ya...

:evil:

But yes... an unending inventory of high-end special and custom models does drive production costs and retail price up a bit... and wallets only open so wide, just so any times...

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Buck Elliott wrote:
They need to take a lesson from Smith & Wesson's "Gun of the Moth Club" from several years back.. It nearly ruined S&W...
S&W might very well be ruined - I heard on this AM's news that S&W is going to start laying off Houlton, ME employees.

http://wagmtv.com/news/smith-wesson-layoffs