HUMOR - And what would YOU say????

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

HUMOR - And what would YOU say????

Post by Old Ironsights »

The Car Accident

Ole had a car accident. In court, the trucking company's lawyer was questioning Ole. 'Didn't you say, sir, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?' asked the lawyer.

Ole responded, 'Vell, I'll tell you vat happened. I had yust loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into the...'

'I didn't ask for any details', the lawyer interrupted. 'Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?

Ole said, 'Vell, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road....'

The lawyer interrupted again and said, 'Judge, I am trying! to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Ole's answer and said to the lawyer, 'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie.'

Ole thanked the Judge and proceeded. 'Vell, as I vas saying, I had yust loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into da trailer and vas driving her down da highvay ven dis huge semi-truck and trailer ran da stop sign and smacked truck right in da side. I vas thrown into one ditch and Bessie vas thrown into da other.. I vas hurting, real bad and didn't vant to move. However, I could hear Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape yust by her groans.'

'Shortly after da accident da Highway Patrolman he came to da scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he vent over to her!'

'After he looked at her and saw her fatal condition he took out his gun and shot her right 'tween da eyes. Then da Patrolman he came across da road, gun still in hand, looked at me and said, 'How are you feeling?''

'Now vat the hell vould YOU say?' :shock: :wink:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

I'm fine. :lol:
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:shock:

I'm vine! I'm vine!!!
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

"I'm vine, but dey truck driver what hit me needs your assistance."
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

I'm sure the truck drive was just fine. :shock:

Really Baby, I swear that it just followed me home.
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Rimfire McNutjob wrote:"I'm vine, but dey truck driver what hit me needs your assistance."
:shock:
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Duff L Bagg wrote:I'm sure the truck drive was just fine. :shock:
Probably better than my right shoulder is feeling today. That Grizzly 348 we ran through Saturday may have loosened some cartilage that I needed to keep intact.
Old Shatterhand
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Old Shatterhand »

That's a good one. :mrgreen:

I didn't know that you americans are telling so good Norway-stories. We have told them here in Sweden but don't dare to go on telling. We fear that we will have war with Norway in fifty years or so, when they eventually have understood the stories!

Old Sh.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894 »

Vell shatterhand , The Canadiens make very similar jokes about Newfoundland and the names and stories are pretty much the same . Mayby you could change Norway out for Newfoundland :lol:
Phil