2 wins for Junior !

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

2 wins for Junior !

Post by 6pt-sika »

Junior gets second win of the year at Pocono !

It's about time he had a multiple win year !

Might have to drink a beer with dinner tonight in celebration 8)
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

Re: 2 wins for Junior !

Post by 66GTO »

Yes, he kinda backed into to that one when the 2 car tried to brush the trash of his grill by swiping Danica's rear end ( :D ) which allowed the 88 to take the lead. Jr. admitted he was lucky to win, but he has lost some he should have won because of bad luck so it was poetic justice.
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

A win is a win as long as he didn't outright cheat !

Kinda like breaking clay targets a chip and a cloud of smoke both score the same :wink:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

They didn't call Dale Sr. the Intimidator for nothing! If you ain't working in the gray and pushing the limit, you aren't trying hard enough! :lol:

RUBBINs RACING!
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

I too really enjoyed seeing Jr. win. My grown son and I usually watch the last 10 or so laps while on the phone so we enjoy it together. While the 88 was still second we both agreed we'd like to buy Jr. a beer if he would spin the 2 out but we didn't have his in-car frequency so we could tell him.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS