Wyoming: small town, big fire

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Wyoming: small town, big fire

Post by jnyork »

Fire destroyed nearly half the oldtown business district in the picturesque little mountain town of Dubois, Wyoming last night. Firefighters battles it through the night in -20 degree temps. Some pix and the story here: http://county10.com/
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Wyoming: small town, big fire

Post by gamekeeper »

Prayers for all those affected.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

game keeper wrote:Prayers for all those affected.
+1.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

+2
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
1894c

Post by 1894c »

that's really to bad, especially during the holidays...prayers sent... :)
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

Thats sad to hear, Dubois is a cool little town. Its been a long times since I was through there. One favorite memory was sitting on a bench in front of a store and drinking a strawberry/banana milkshake watching the kids cruise the several blocks of main street, turn around and cruise back. Two girls were cruising on their horses also. They then doubled up on one and were riding up and down the sidewalks, which are boardwalks. I swung my feet up on the bench when they came through several times, they were ducking under the porch roofs of the buildings as they rode by. Makes me smile to think about it still.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
GonnePhishin
Senior Levergunner

Post by GonnePhishin »

Prayers offered up for the townspeople affected. Does anyone think it was deliberate?
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." - Thomas Jefferson

"I know not what course other men may take, but as for me, Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" - Patrick Henry
Leverluver
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverluver »

That breaks my heart. Dubois was one of my absolute favorite small towns on that long main street of Wyoming.