charming snakes the rite way

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

charming snakes the rite way

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: charming snakes the rite way

Post by rjohns94 »

I'm seeing double. Both.410?
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: charming snakes the rite way

Post by GunnyMack »

While I lived in SE Colorado attending gumsmiff skool whenever I saw a rattler on the road I'd pull over, walk up to it and whack it right where the head body intersect with a breaker bar. If it was a nasty snake and gave chase before I could hit it then I would give it a shot load from my blackhawk. Few & far between to run into a nasty one.
Badgers on the other hand- only made that mistake once! Never walk up to take pics of a badger with out a gun! That sucker chased me back to my truck. I had to jump into the bed and watch as it bite my tire!
Always wanted to get one stuffed, standing up holding out both arms flipping the bird.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!