Kinda of nice to see about 'veterans'...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Kinda of nice to see about 'veterans'...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/tb-Kj-olu8I

Do you think that the same responses would happen in Boston or some other progressive-liberal city....?????
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
boolitshooter
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Kinda of nice to see about 'veterans'...

Post by boolitshooter »

Doc, unfortunately San Antonio is a progressive city in Texas. They are an LGBT city and a sanctuary city.
San Antonio has 2 military bases: Lackland for the Air Force and Fort Sam Houston for the Army.
I believe this senerional would pay out the same in most cities that have military people stationed nearby.
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Kinda of nice to see about 'veterans'...

Post by Griff »

boolitshooter wrote:Doc, unfortunately San Antonio is a progressive city in Texas. They are an LGBT city and a sanctuary city.
San Antonio has 2 military bases: Lackland for the Air Force and Fort Sam Houston for the Army.
I believe this senerional would pay out the same in most cities that have military people stationed nearby.
+1. Got to some "yuppie" market with mostly 20-somethings, and I doubt it would play as well...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!