Goex Black Powder now at Powder Valley!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Goex Black Powder now at Powder Valley!

Post by JohndeFresno »

Said it all in Subject line.

JdeF
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Goex Black Powder now at Powder Valley!

Post by vancelw »

Great! I asked them about it a couple of months ago and I need to resupply
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

All I have shot in My muzzleloaders is Goex for bout 30 years...been reading lots about black powder in my time off of work, and a lot of Shooters swear by Swiss BP. what am I missing?
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

I think it's probably like shooting a .22 pistol and wishing it was a Colt SSA .45. But since I968 when I started shooting patched round balls I have never loaded with any thing but black powder. I reckon in that sense I called be called a purist. I buy cloth and tear all my patching and spit lube when I am plinking or match shooting. I grease my patches for hunting. This is just my outlook at it.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15