G-Mail Spam to "National Gun Owner"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

G-Mail Spam to "National Gun Owner"

Post by Old No7 »

I've gotta admit... With all the images and stories I've posted over the years, plus all the items I've bought -- which were all tragically lost in a huge boating accident this summer-- I'd be surprised if I am NOT on a list somewhere.

But now I see I am getting SPAM g-mails addressed to "National Gun Owner".

Of course, I'm deleting all the spam and not responding.........

Just curious...

Anybody else starting to get those spams ? ? ?

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Ysabel Kid

Re: G-Mail Spam to "National Gun Owner"

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I've been getting those lately too. Figured some company sold my e-mail address. :evil:
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

I've bought over $25,000 worth of stocks and other investments in a Magnet Company. All these boating accidents are gonna start paying off for me! :mrgreen:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

3leggedturtle wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 pm I've bought over $25,000 worth of stocks and other investments in a Magnet Company. All these boating accidents are gonna start paying off for me! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: