Kittery Trading Post - Democrats Killed it....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Kittery Trading Post - Democrats Killed it....

Post by AJMD429 »

:evil:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1mregb

Perhaps if they relocate in New Hampshire, they will still thrive. Democrats are just idiots (the followers) and Marxists (the leaders).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Kittery Trading Post - Democrats Killed it....

Post by Old No7 »

Well, we'll just have to see where this goes...

KTP is about 50 minutes from me and I shop there quite often -- I'd bet half the inventory I lost in my sinking boat were acquired there...

They recently added new cases to the sales floor for all the handguns, with much-improved LED lighting, and maybe all that won't move out. My guess is the "small gun exchange facility" they've operated in NH (2 miles south of the main or Maine store) will serve as the "sale" site, and all the inventory may still be kept and maintained on the sales floor in Maine. So you'd view all the inventory on the floor in Maine, make your selection, and then drive 2 miles south (over the state line) to "buy" the selected item from their NH location. Residents of Mass have done that for decades for long guns (buying from NH -- an adjoining state), and now us Mainers will have to start doing it for them too.

Lunacy at best...

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

And how many lives is this gonna save?!

-Stretch
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

stretch wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:44 pm And how many lives is this gonna save?!

-Stretch
It's for the children.